Sunday, September 28, 2014

I hadn't seen the girls for several years, but, I had the chance at Mom's place last weekend.

Tessa brought Nicole (her younger sister) and her baby, Fiona, out for a visit.

Kind of cool to see my Mom holding her great-grandchild.

And "Awesome Lady"
The two girls, Nicole is holding Fiona, Tessa is the young lady in black




Their mother has passed away.  A work accident involving a helicopter crash. 
As a very young lady, Tessa had to make the decision regarding the life support.  There had been significant brain damage and the prognosis was very, very bad.  A difficult decision that she dealt with better than most of the people that I know.

Over the years, I would be willing to wager that not a single day goes past without them crossing my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free, I can take it!!