Sunday, August 11, 2013

New (to me) 'toon

Well, I just rec'd my first personal pontoon watercraft.  I guess that I will have to think up a nickname for it now.

It is a Skykomish Sunrise from Northfork Outfitters.  Scadden design, I assume.  I bought it used from a guy on Vancouver Island, sight unseen.  I had an acquaintance take a look and it seems as good as new.  I doubt that it has been used more than a dozen times.

Nice blue 'toons, powder coated frame, swivel seat, standing platform and leaning bar, motor mount.

I think that I will add a pedestal to the seat.  Just a short one, 8"??

Also, will rig up some kind of netting under the seat, to act as a backstop for my clumsy fingers.  After all, I don't want to get accused of littering the lake bed with my nippers, or forceps!

Plus, I need to figure out how it all goes together!  Just wish that I could find a "youtube" on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free, I can take it!!